Contact Information:

Franklin, TN

615-416-2183

capturedimagesbyandrea@yahoo.com



Friday, June 24, 2011

A Mom and Her Boys

"There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between a mother and a son" Author Unknown

I love this family.  This was a spontaneous photo shoot, right in their own home and back yard, but we captured so many great moments.  It just excites me to be able to catch the love between these three.  (And I couldn't believe how well the little guy held up since he had been my model for a TON of other photos before we even took these!  Way to go kiddo!)  Big brother had lots of his own ideas for poses too. Aren't kids amazing?  



I just love this shot.  It totally captures the essence of being a boy...grass-stained blue jeans rolled up, bare feet, a Radio Flyer wagon.  But it also shows big brother and little brother.  I even see their personalities reflected!




Love how this one shows a little of their playfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment