Contact Information:

Franklin, TN

615-416-2183

capturedimagesbyandrea@yahoo.com



Thursday, December 8, 2011

Glorious Fall!

Okay, so I admit...I'm a little behind.  Sometimes, life just does that to you.  But even though we are deep into Christmas celebration and all it's joy, I just had to share a few of my Autumn photo sessions.  The colors...oh my!  They were SOOO vibrant!  This little guy has to be my favorite model of all time (sorry parents, I'm a little biased).  I'm amazed at how I don't even have to tell him what to do.  He's such a natural! 

Did we have a blast throwing leaves.  Fall leaves are one of my absolute most favorite things.  I can't wait to stomp through them and hear them crunch or throw them up and watch them float down. 





I love this one.  This is pure cool. 




What a handsome guy!


So...Happy Fall, y'all, as they say in the south.  It IS technically still fall ya know.  :)  And if you want to see a few more, click on the Facebook link above!

No comments:

Post a Comment