Contact Information:

Franklin, TN

615-416-2183

capturedimagesbyandrea@yahoo.com



Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Little Beauty

New life!  It is amazing, stunning and leaves us full of wonder.  It restores our faith in all that is good.  That tiny little life that has just entered the world has every grown up suddenly cooing and smiling and somehow younger...wrapped around their tiny finger.  And baby girls...their beauty and sweetness are more of what this world needs. 

I absolutely LOVE  black and whites for babies (well, if truth be told...for all my pictures!)  They are so timeless!


And those precious little toes!  Oh my goodness!!!


Every girl needs a bow.


And some ruffles!


I love how this shot accentuates how tiny her feet are next to mom's elegant hands.


Three little princesses in one family.  What a blessing!  This shot really shows the heart of these two big sisters, both loving and watching over their new baby.  SO sweet!


My thanks to this growing family for allowing me to photograph their newest adddition...and all the other beauties in the family as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment